Gorgeous sunshine, nature, food, drink, the simple things, and good friends. It doesn't get much better!
Of course part of the idea of doing a bigger variety of things together is to experience each other in more ways and learn more about each other. As our first adventure together I learned a few things about you guys:
- You are both really good at the go-with-the-flow thing, which I love! You seemed to enjoy spontaneity and on-the-fly decisions too!
- I learned that you both like the outdoors - wasn't sure about that one given you've both been known to walk on the beach in summer with socks and shoes on!
- I learned that sometimes Tony might like to ease his way into a new challenge such as driving the boat. Even if he says no at first, once he's seen someone else do it and he's had some time to think about it, he might be up for it.
- I learned that Anna has a very healthy comfort with her body as evidenced by her happiness to flash her boobs in public.
- Having your own car is worth at least $12 to you.
- If we are short on storage space, we shouldn't leave the catering to you guys ha ha!
Thanks AnT! I really enjoyed today!
LL
x
P.S. I don't have any pictures to post - can you guys post some?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.